The safety and security of our guests and team members has always been one of our highest priorities, now with Covid-19 in our lives for the long term, it will be even more so!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. HAVING LEARNED FROM COVID-19, WHAT STEPS IS THE FOUR SEASONS TAKING TO HELP PROTECT GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES?
1. Team Members: All our team members receive regular training on the standards for preventing disease transmission and COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff will strictly comply with these protective measures which include hand hygiene and physical distancing. Employees are instructed to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Arrival: On arrival at the Four Seasons our staff will act as your guide and can communicate all the hygiene measures if you require them so you can move around the hotel, knowing that you are being looked after with the greatest care.
3. Hygiene: Hand sanitizer, in touchless dispensers, are available in key places including: main entrance, restaurant entrances, lockers, meeting and event spaces, spa and gym.
4. Medical Support: Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations. The hotel has ample first aiders on duty at all times and a designated Doctor on call 24 hrs., to provide assistance, including testing and health check services. Our team members have clear instructions for reporting any possible cases of COVID-19 to senior management and external authorities as required.
5. COVID-19 awareness: Information is available for guests via the web app which can be accessed on their own devices.
6. Cleaning & Disinfection: The disinfection frequency of all high touch points in the hotels public areas has remained at pandemic levels. These areas include, but are not limited to: Reception counters, Concierge desk, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys & stair handrails. Guest bedrooms will be fully disinfected after every departure, prior to a new guest arriving.
7. Cleaning Protocols: Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed & bath linen is washed at a high temperature.
8. Facilities & Outlets: Physical distancing is now second nature to all of us. Guests and employees must practice physical distancing whenever possible, by standing at least 2m away from people they are not travelling with. The Restaurants, Bars, Spa, pool areas, Gym and all other outlets will also observe physical distancing even though there are no longer mandated occupancy limits in Cyprus. These areas will be disinfected regularly and after each use, including tables, seating, sun beds, massage beds and gym equipment. Menus will be digital on your personal smartphone via QR codes at every table.
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease and although we have taken all these measures, there will not be any perceptible changes to your holiday experience at our hotel.
2. IF ONE OF US BECAME ILL WITH COVID, WHAT ARE THE HOTELS SELF ISOLATING RULES, CAN WE STAY AT THE HOTEL, OR WOULD WE NEED TO MOVE?
In the case that a hotel guest develops symptoms and is a suspected CV19 case whilst at the hotel, that person and their travelling companions have to immediately self isolate in their rooms and rapid test, if confirmed positive the rapid test will be followed up with a PCR test.
If they are positive they no longer have to go to a separate quarantine facility but will remain isolated in their hotel room for a maximum of 7 days, they can be released on the 5th day with a negative PCR test result. All the rooms in the hotel are fully disinfected between departure of guests and arrival of new guests.
3. WHAT ARE THE CHANGES AROUND THE POOL AREA WE SHOULD EXPECT, IS ACCESS TO USE THE POOL LIMITED?
Around the pool Sunbeds will be 4 metres between umbrellas and 2 metres between pairs of sunbeds or family groupings. Guests are expected to make every effort to maintain physical distancing, and this will apply to bathers in the pool as well.
4. WHAT CHANGES TO THE KINDERGARTEN SHOULD WE EXPECT?
The Four Seasons Kindergarten will be open daily between 10:00-21:00 for children 3-12 years old. The maximum number of persons allowed in the Kindergarten at a time is 20. Our team of experts in compliance with all security and safety regulations will supervise the children at all times.
** DUE TO REGULAR CHANGES IN AND EVOLUTION OF COVID19 PROTOCOLS, GUEST CONDUCT RULES, CHANGES TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, HOTEL FACILITIES AND SOME GUEST ACTIVITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. IMAGERY AND MESSAGING MAY NOT ACCURATELY REFLECT CURRENT DESTINATION EXPERIENCES, OFFERINGS, FEATURES, OR ACTIVITY/ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMS.